Sudden loneliness

Well my girlfriend broke up with me about four weeks ago. but we still talked very much and it seemed normal. but a couple of days ago she broke up with me fully. for context we both go to high school. I have quite strict parents and she does not. i wouldnt say that im an introvert but i didnt have any close friends except her. i talked about everything with her and she was the only one who truely knew me. even with my parents i have a casual relationship and im not very close to them. i might say that i dont have the best relationship with my parents. but for her shes got friends and good family. so since she broke up with me i feel lost. she seemed to be doing alright. mainly because shes not going through this alone. but for me i feel very lonely. i dont have anyone to talk to. even the only person or robot i talked to about this is chatgpt. chatgpt said that this site was good. thats why i decided to come here and post this to see how it goes.

1 Heart

Im glad your here talk about things. Im sure there will be others to chime in and support you. Hugs.

1 Heart

thank you

1 Heart

Your so welcome.