Hotline

someone from the suicide hotline recommended me this lol i talked about my relapse today my mother and other things they where a nice person i bet they’ll be a great parent

1 Heart

Hi @eddieeeee how are you doing now? I am so glad you called the hotline when you needed someone to talk to and I am so glad you are here. Let us know how we can be there for you. Hugs.

2 Hearts

i’m tired i only called because i wanted to give up it’s no different but i’m sure i just need rest i’ll be tine

Hello @eddieeeee,

Thank you so much for joining our community. We are sorry to hear that you are struggling. You are valued and we are here to give you support. How are you doing?

1 Heart

Giving up feels so easy sometimes! All I can tell you is that I’m glad I never did (so far). I would have missed a lot of good things in life, many of which I would never have expected to happen. These days when I’m feeling miserable or depressed I can usually manage that without going any further down The Pit: I just curl into a ball and stay miserable in a simple way. Best of luck in the struggle. We’re all wishing you well!

3 Hearts

I am so sorry you feel this way, it is hard when everything feels heavy and out of your control. I hope we can help support you during this hard time.

2 Hearts

im just so burnt out

thank you

1 Heart

What would help?

1 Heart

im not sure

When your ready to talk there are people here to support you. Hugs.

2 Hearts

That suicide hotline has profoundly failed you. Insane. Not a qualified person on this site. I think you should go to your nearest hospital and ask them for support connecting to mental health support services including in person support groups, addiction recovery support, asap.

2 Hearts

thank you

i can’t do that as of now i have school and upcoming finals that i can’t miss i have to keep my grades up because if i don’t im nothing

its important to keep up with your school work but you arent nothing if you dont have good grades. people think the wrong things in life…material wealth is everything to them…but what about your character?

1 Heart

yea I think that suicide hotline profoundly failed you. Speaking as someone who has been through exactly what you’re talking about, and also works in mental health: your worth does not depend on your grades, nor do grades determine your ability to get into any profession, nor does it determine your earning. All a grade measures, is how well you were able to PERFORM on an exam. That depends on your ability to think clearly and focus

3 Hearts

@eddieeeee When you say school we aren’t sure if you mean college or high school, but both have counselors on site, talking with them can be extremely helpful for both your mental health and finding a way through finals. We know it seems like if you fail your life is over, we have been in that position ourselves and as a parent, we know those talks do come up as college, finals and graduation looms. But here is what you need to remember, and we agree with @Doodle1234 wholeheartedly, you have to take care of your mental health first. If you feel suicidal, immediately get yourself to any emergency room and get a psych consul. You cannot reach your life goals if you are not here to make them happen. You are amazing and worthy, it may not seem like that now, but you are. Thank you so much for calling the hotline and coming here, we are here for you, but getting professional help is essential as well.

Please keep checking in so we know how you are doing. -SG

3 Hearts

How are you doing hun?

2 Hearts

i try i’ve been passing all year but as soon as my grades drop i get yelled at by my parents

tired

1 Heart