Ticking Away

I’m new again to the site after a much needed and long absence. I’m 52 and more lost than ever before. Just can never figure life out. Anyone else feel like time is just ticking away?

2 Hearts

You not alone . I am the same . A year older none the wiser.

1 Heart

What happened before you were accused of infidelity? Care to explain? Seems people have talked about you negatively before?

1 Heart

I know… Im trying to find people as contrast to recalibrate what I want my normal to be. Becoming so stable within self that you dont treat others badly, or others to neglect or harm you.

1 Heart

I’ve lived five decades in my head and it’s exhausting. Obviously new patterns must be created to move forward. I just fear it’s too late.

1 Heart

Hi @Better1111.2,

We are so sorry to hear that you are having these thoughts and worries. It can be extremely challenging to navigate life when everything seems out of place. You are not alone and we are here for you.

1 Heart

May I ask what is it you feel you havent figured out?

Its not at all too late.

1 Heart

What did you to other women that somebody had to make a post about you?

Life! Work, relationships with others, you name it. I feel like I haven’t even decided what I’m going to do with my life, and I’m over 50 now.

When i was on the old site someone spread a rumor that you had passed away. Welcome back to the new site. Glad your alive.

1 Heart

no it isn’t too late, the brain is repatterned with repetition of habit combined with deep learning. It’s sort of like when you realize the sun doesn’t revolve around the earth, everything changes when you realize that truth and you can’t “unsee” it. Don’t give up, it’s probably that you haven’t come to certain realizations about yourself or your life experiences and where they come from. Once you know, everyone you look at will change as well as how you see yourself and whats possible. I’m sending you a hug. It will be ok, the main thing is you are trying to look inwards. And that is empowerment. Do you mind me asking what you feel it’s too late to do? like whats your block?

1 Heart

Thank you so much. I’ll keep an open mind and keep trying.

2 Hearts

I really recommend you look up Patrick Teahan, LISW on youtube. He might help you unlock some things in case youve had a childhood with neglect–the absence of important things is also something we overlook. His shorts are sometimes funny :slight_smile:

1 Heart

I most definitely will!! Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Heart

I think you should do what makes you happy. Do that first and see what comes next. Follow your head and heart first. Always think positively if you can for the most part. We all have bad days but the next day is always a new day. Dont over think things. Be yourself and most important love yourself and do whats best for you. Hugs.

1 Heart