The internal conflict between life and death

Ok so it has all began since I we’re 12 when I’ve realised that my sister that I love her and adore her we’re actually making problems to me and we’re annoying me the whole time and laughs about it with hers brother + she we’re giving some manipulative words that I do only understand while others sees it as a normal thing so I’ve lived this whole years with this situation until I started facing her with facts and some logical things that any normal person would understand so by the end she started avoiding me and so am I so in the end I didn’t visit her in hospital or anything else and we’ve becomed separated and since that I’ve started living my worst life ever and I had a lot of nightmares all at once what we’re terrifying about conflicts with her and demons trying to get Me and the screams that we’re kept inside of me stored the whole time and my feelings that kept inside it all did reflect on my dreams my whole life turned upside down and I’ve probably got some disorders what my psychologist and therapist I had we’re saying that I’m just imaging things that ain’t true when I do actually experience that kind of stuff so I’ve kept my life with all this pain and emptiness until I’ve got the idea to find some communities to help so I hope you give me a solutions guys cuz I do need it Right now… Oh and about mental health issues I’m suspecting my sister for being the dark empath about all the symptoms she gives.

We are so glad you have found the site and are looking to better your mental health. Have you considered therapy and counseling in addition to support? There are so many wonderful online options now that can fit your schedule and budget. Let us know how we can best support you, please keep posting and supporting, it is the best way to find your support network on the site. Happy Monday-SG

1 Heart

Thanks for replying and welp yes I did 3 times in the same period and none of them did help me or tried to they we’re just asking my family and they didn’t ask me much they we’re saying to tell when I don’t know how to do that.

What do you think could be helpful to your healing process? SG

1 Heart

Someone who would ask me questions and give me time to answer them freely without any chains that you have to say everything by yourself and become mean about it and a true therapist or psychologist or even neurologist who would diagnose me carefully.

Could you help me or what??

We can certainly listen, we are not a therapist, but we are here to listen if you need us and we can give the best support we can.

Are you a past member, there was a member a while back who was very wolf obsessed.

Ok could you help me?

Do you feel talking to your sister again might help?

No i don’t think so.

So what should I do…?

Some things to consider is therapy to delve into why you are feeling this way and finding a happier path. Talking on here, post and comment. Journal, find things that make you happier, note the things that do and do not help. -SG

I already have everything but what doesn’t makes me happy is literally everywhere.

Finding happiness in even small things can be a great goal.

Then how to not be overwhelmed

From Anxiety & Panic Disorders to Mental Health

Dealing with the weight of your past and ongoing mental health challenges can feel overwhelming at times. Here are some strategies to help you manage these feelings:

1. Acknowledge Your Feelings: Recognize and accept your emotions about your past and your mental health without judgment. Acknowledging your feelings is the first step in dealing with them.
  2. Seek Professional Support: We know you have tried this in the past, but finding a therapist that works for you takes time and patience.
  3. Practice Mindfulness and Meditation: These practices can help you stay grounded in the present moment and reduce the impact of negative thoughts about the past. Techniques like deep breathing, mindfulness meditation, or yoga can enhance your mental resilience.
  4. Establish a Routine: A consistent daily routine can provide a sense of stability and predictability. This can be particularly helpful when mental health issues feel chaotic or overwhelming.
  5. Set Small, Achievable Goals: Focus on setting and achieving small goals, which can boost your confidence and give you a sense of progress and control over your life.

These strategies can help you feel less overwhelmed by your past and ongoing mental health issues, but remember that healing is a journey, and it’s okay to take it one step at a time.