Newest Holiday BLOG IS OUT!!!!! "Giving yourself the credit you deserve"
Make sure to click READ MORE to see the full article. -SG or click BLOG on GREEN menu bar

Hello I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction and I am


I am suffering from Erectile dysfunction and I am married from more than one year, Inititally my wife did not try to initmate with me up to 6-7 months not even touching, but after that when I tried to do conusmmate my marriage I always failed, so couldn't consummate my marriage

And my wife did not cooperate me to fix this issue, I have talked to doctor so many times and doctor have said this is situational and it can be healed only when your wife will be supportive of you and will b ready to live with you.

But she is not living with me and she is living with her widowed mother and now she and her family is not being supportive of me, and she and her family had applied allgation on us that I have destroyed her life,

and now my divorce is going to happen in upcoming months.

What should I do now.?

View 4 More Comments
Kalel1010's picture
Mar 12

Keep your head up and keep moving check out that electric shock treatment I'm actually on the list for it now it has great success over seas but I have to pay out of pocket cause my insurance don't cover it 500.00 a day so I'm waiting on my income tax to cover it you can't put a price tag on a piece of mind stay up and don't worry about the next journey worry about fixing you first so when the next journey comes your ready

RobertNicholson's picture
Mar 17

Frankly, I think you need to find another doctor. A doctor should be able to determine the cause of your ED, and recommend effective treatments. If your problems are psychological, your doctor should refer you to a therapist.

May 7

Have you tried prescription ED drugs like Viagra?


Login or Register

You are visiting Support Groups as an anonymous user.

Please consider joining our community and gain access to additional features by

registering or logging into your account