If someone could point me jn the direction of a facility for

If someone could point me jn the direction of a facility for young adults that would be most appreciated.

andine's picture
Sep 15

Hi , it sounded like you were just in a facility. If so , call that facility and get yourself a case manager if you do not already . these are great questions for your doctor ,your therapist or your case manager. We are here for general support but we are not trained professionals and we are not really equipped to help individuals in crisis. Your local crisis hotline is always your best option. Best wishes.

Who Answers?

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Additional calls will also be forwarded and returned by one of our treatment partners below.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by one of our treatment partners, a paid advertiser on supportgroups.com.

  • ARK Behavioral Health

All calls are private and confidential.

Login or Register

You are visiting Support Groups as an anonymous user.

Please consider joining our community and gain access to additional features by

registering or logging into your account