This Agreement sets and contains all of the terms and conditions between a User of SupportGroups.com services ("you" or "User") and SupportGroups.com ("Site").
Area of Jurisdiction
Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation, this paragraph. These terms and conditions apply only to your use of this specific website.
You may browse this site for personal information. However, please do not copy, distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of this site without written permission from SupportGroups.com. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to any third party through the use or access to this site; rather, all rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this site remain the sole property of SupportGroups.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This website, its content and access are provided on an "as is" basis. SupportGroups.com, and its affiliates, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-parties' rights, title, or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising by course of dealing or custom of trade.
Specifically, SupportGroups.com and its affiliates make no representations or warranties regarding the (i) accuracy, completeness, currency or timeliness of the content, (ii) links provided on or through the use of this website or (iii) the quality and security of the website, or inability to access the content or website, including whether they will be free of viruses, unauthorized code or other harmful components.
Disclaimer of Medical Liability
The content is offered for informational and educational purposes only, and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. SupportGroups.com does not offer or give medical advice. We do not provide medical or diagnostic services. Instead, the content is intended to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your physician. You should not act upon this information without seeking professional advice and counsel.
It is the intent of and its affiliates to create an informational website. Any statements made in this website about products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
User Assumes All Risk and Liability
We do not endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned or described in this website. If you rely on any content obtained by you on or through this website, you do so solely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to your place or country of residence and accessing this website from any country where its content does not comply with its laws and regulations is prohibited. You agree that SupportGroups.com and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury caused in whole or in part by relying upon, using, or interpreting the content or any other information obtained through use of this website. In no event will SupportGroups.com or its affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special or exemplary damages or lost profits arising out of the use or inability to use the content, the website or any other information obtained through the website, even if SupportGroups.com, its affiliates, its licensors, agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any link (including a hyperlink, button or referral device of any kind) used on this website is provided for your use and convenience. The appearance of a link on this website does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or certification by us, nor should the presence of a link in any way be construed as a suggestion that any third-party website has any relationship with us. We do not endorse the content on any third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites or third-party advertisements, and do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. We do not knowingly link to websites that may infringe on valid and existing trademarks, service marks, copyrights or patents. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
User Responsible for All Posts and Communication
Neither SupportGroups.com nor its affiliates are under any obligation to respond to messages posted to this site or to provide any compensation for any such communication. If you post any information or material to this website you are responsible for such information or material and the consequences of their posting. If you choose to post material, you agree to do so solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws. You expressly agree that we have no responsibility for or control over the information, creations, data or material you may post to this website.
We do not and are not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by you or any other person or entity. If notified by one of our users of any material that is alleged not to conform to the terms of these terms and conditions, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the material. We reserve the right to remove material that is abusive, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to edit or delete any material posted on our website, regardless of whether such material violates these standards for content. We have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the screening activities set forth above.
We further do not represent, warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of the material posted by others on the website. We also do not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the website. You acknowledge that any reliance on content posted by others on the website, and your use of that content, is at your own risk.
We make no representation that your use of this website will comply with applicable laws or that they were designed to comply with the applicable laws. For example, many states regulate physician advertising and you are responsible for ensuring that your use of the website complies with laws applicable to you.
Forbidden Material (harmful language, malicious software, solicitation, spam etc.)
All users expressly agree to not post any material that:
- is defamatory, libelous, abusive, or obscene, including, without limitation, material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law;
- infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of a third party;
- would invade the privacy of any other person;
- is intended to advertise to or solicit others without our express permission;
- constitutes charity solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, or any other harmful program or component; or
- does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the website.
You further expressly agree that you will not:
- (a) after receiving warning, continue to post material which we have advised you not to post;
- (b) create a false identity or forged e-mail address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- (c) post, generate or disseminate so-called "spam" or mass-mailings;
- (d) harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- (e) interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the website, or used for purposes of delivering the content (or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks);
- (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas of the website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website, through password mining or any other means; or
- (g) interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the website.
- (h) Post of you are younger than 13 years old.
Copyright and trademarks
You hereby grant to SupportGroups.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license, with right to sublicense, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information you submit to the website by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed for any use or purpose.
SupportGroups.com only purports to use names, logos or marks appearing in this site in those territories in which it or its affiliates are entitled to do so, whether by virtue of pending or registered trade marks, licenses, or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, SupportGroups.com does not purport to use any name, logo or mark in any territory in which it is not so entitled, and will not supply or offer to supply products and/or services bearing any such name, logo or mark into any such territory. The use of these trademarks or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
Age Requirement for Counseling Service
You agree that by using the online Counseling Service, you are at least 18 years of age and legally able to enter into a contract.
Definition of Service
SupportGroups.com provides a platform where Users can locate a Counselor and request counseling services ("Online Counseling"). SupportGroups.com will enable a Member to communicate with Counselors and to pay for services provided by such Counselors. SupportGroups.com makes no representation or warranty whatsoever as to (a) the willingness or ability of any Counselor to give advice, (b) whether the Member shall find the advice given by an Counselor satisfactory, (c) whether the advice of the Counselor will provide an adequate solution to his or her question, or (d) whether the Counselor advice will otherwise be suitable to his or her needs.
SupportGroups.com does not verify the skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials or background of any Counselors. Therefore, Users are encouraged to independently verify the skills, degrees, qualifications, credentials and background of those Counselors from whom he or she receives or contemplates to receive advice or services.
SUPPORTGROUPS.COM DOES NOT REFER, ENDORSE, RECOMMEND, VERIFY, EVALUATE OR GUARANTEE ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY COUNSELORS, AND NOTHING SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS A REFERRAL, ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY COUNSELOR. SUPPORTGROUPS.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SAFETY, LEGALITY, QUALITY, OR APPLICABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY ITS COUNSELORS OR ANY ADVICE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY COUNSELOR LISTING. SUPPORTGROUPS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUSTAINED DUE TO RELIANCE BY MEMBER ON SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY ANY COUNSELOR.
INTERACTIONS WITH PROFESSIONAL COUNSELORS
IF A USER CHOOSES TO INTERACT WITH ANY MENTAL OR MEDICAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL, PHYSICIAN, OR OTHER COUNSELOR ON THE SITE, THE USER RELATIONSHIP IS STRICTLY WITH THE PROFESSIONAL OR COUNSELOR. SUPPORTGROUPS.COM IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SUBSTANCE OF THAT RELATIONSHIP OR THE ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN THEREIN, AND DOES NOT VALIDATE THE INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED.
THE ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY COUNSELORS IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT, ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MEDICAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS OR PHYSICIANS IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND CANNOT BE CONSIDERED A SUBSTITUTE FOR A FACE-TO-FACE PHYSICAL EXAMINATION OF THE MEMBER BY A DOCTOR. MEMBERS SHOULD NOT RELY SOLELY ON ADVICE PROVIDED BY COUNSELORS ON THE SITE. SUPPORTGROUPS.COM STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT A MEMBER SEEKING MENTAL HEALTH OR MEDICAL ADVICE MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR AN EXAMINATION IN PERSON WITH QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS.
SupportGroups.com does not endorse or recommend any Counselor on the Site. Member understands that it is his or her responsibility to check the certification and/or licensing of the mental health professional, physician, or other professional Counselor with the applicable state licensing Board or authorities in the Counselor's state or country.
Member acknowledges no Counselors are employees or agents of SupportGroups.com and SupportGroups.com assumes no responsibility for any act or omission of any such Counselor. User understands and agrees that, although a Counselor may have been accessed through the Site, SupportGroups.com cannot predict or assess the competence of, or appropriateness for Member's needs, of the Counselor. User also understands that User takes full responsibility for the decision to access a Counselor through the Site and to continue to interact with the Counselor, and that the role of SupportGroups.com is strictly limited to providing access to such professionals and other Counselors and their services for User's consideration.
Release from Liability
User hereby releases and agrees to hold harmless SupportGroups.com, Deep Dive Media, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, advisors, consultants, and assigns from any and all causes of action and claims of any nature resulting from the acts of any Counselors accessed through the Site.
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE OR FEEL THAT YOU MAY BE A DANGER TO YOURSELF OR TO OTHERS, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 (OR THE RELEVANT EMERGENCY NUMBER IN YOUR COUNTRY) AND NOTIFY THE POLICE OR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES.
Opinions of the medical or mental health professionals, physicians, and other Counselors on this Site are solely their opinions, and not those of SupportGroups.com. SupportGroups.com does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the content on the Site, including the biographical information, qualifications, credentials or other data regarding the mental health professionals, physicians, or other Counselors.
SupportGroups.com does not assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from the use of any information or advice given by an Counselor.
User should independently verify the qualifications, experience and credentials of any Counselor engaged by Member.
SupportGroups.com does not warrant the validity, accuracy, or availability of the content and Counselor advice provided and it will not be liable for any damages sustained by Member due to reliance on such information or advice.
The information furnished by Counselors is intended for general reference purpose only. The consultation with Counselors via SupportGroups.com cannot and does not replace a meeting with a professional. Member is encouraged to verify the information furnished by Counselors. Any information on SupportGroups.com and information furnished by Counselors is not intended to offer a solution for a specific problem and must be considered as general in nature. ANY RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS DONE AT THE MEMBER'S FULL AND SOLE LIABILITY.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE SUPPORTGROUPS.COM SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND THEREFORE MEMBER WILL NOT HAVE ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND VIS-A-VIS SUPPORTGROUPS.COM IN RESPECT TO SUPPORTGROUPS.COM’S COUNSELORS, PROPERTIES, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH THE MEMBER'S NEEDS. THE USE OF SUPPORTGROUPS.COM IS AT THE MEMBER'S SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, SUPPORTGROUPS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
SUPPORTGROUPS.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES FOR INFORMATION POSTED OR TRANSMITTED BY COUNSELORS. IF A MEMBER DECIDES TO RELY ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY AN COUNSELOR FOLLOWING THE USE OF SUPPORTGROUPS.COM, MEMBER MUST EXERCISE A HIGH STANDARD OF CARE. THE MEMBER SHALL NOT HAVE ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND VIS-A-VIS SUPPORTGROUPS.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS IN RESPECT TO ANY SERVICE OR ADVICE MEMBER DECIDES TO RECEIVE AND/OR TO RELY ON. SUPPORTGROUPS.COM WILL NOT BE DEEMED THE PROVIDER OR RECIPIENT OF ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION ACQUIRED THROUGH SUPPORTGROUPS.COM. THE PURCHASE OF SERVICES IS EFFECTED AT THE MEMBER'S SOLE RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SUPPORTGROUPS.COM, DEEP DIVE MEDIA, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY MEMBER FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING FROM THE SERVICES OR ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT. SUPPORTGROUPS.COM, DEEP DIVE MEDIA, LLC , ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DIRECT DAMAGES ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MONEY PAID BY MEMBER TO COUNSELORS THROUGH SUPPORTGROUPS.COM IN THE SIX MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE. MEMBER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SUPPORTGROUPS.COM DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM, SUIT OR ACTION BROUGHT BY AN COUNSELOR IN CONNECTION WITH PAYMENT FOR SERVICES BY THE MEMBER AND MEMBER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SUPPORTGROUPS.COM HARMLESS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH CLAIM.
SUPPORTGROUPS.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ENFORCING ANY AGREEMENT THAT WAS MADE BETWEEN A COUNSELOR AND A MEMBER, INCLUDING A MEMBER FEE AGREEMENT. MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AGREEMENT MADE WITH AN COUNSELOR.
IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE REGARDING ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH SUPPORTGROUPS.COM, THE MEMBER HEREBY RELIEVES SUPPORTGROUPS.COM, DEEP DIVE MEDIA, LLC , ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS FROM ALL MANNER OF ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS AND FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEYS' FEES, WHICH MEMBER MAY HAVE AGAINST ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE.
User agrees that any claim or dispute related to the use of the Site and its Services, including Online Counseling, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including the validity of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association, under the Arbitration Rules then in effect. Any award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
By submitting the Member registration form, you, the Member, represent, warrant and agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age or a legally organized entity, that he or she is authorized to represent the person who is submitting a Member registration, and that he or she is authorized to sign the registration form on his or her behalf and bind him or her;
- The information furnished by you in the registration form is accurate, true and complete, and you will maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain true, accurate, current and complete.
You, the Member, will be solely and fully liable for all conduct, postings and transmissions that are made under your user name and password. You warrant and declare that while you are using SupportGroups.com you will act according to the following rules and agree to the following:
- Member will have the sole responsibility to verify the Counselor’s identity, qualifications, credentials, biographic information, licenses held, and other information delivered to Member by an Counselor;
- In addition, SupportGroups.com cannot and will not make any effort to verify the identity, qualifications, credentials, biographic information and any of information regarding any of the Counselors;
- SupportGroups.com is not involved in any transactions between Member and Counselor. SupportGroups.com does not control the quality, relevance or accuracy of the advice, whether the Counselor is qualified to provide the specific advice, whether the Counselor is categorized correctly or in the most appropriate category to provide the advice sought by the Member, the accuracy of any postings on the Site or any transmissions through it by Members or Counselors.;
- Member agrees that any information or content that he or she posts or transmits or receives through SupportGroups.com will not be considered confidential. Member grants SupportGroups.com an unlimited, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, edit, copy, transmit, publicly perform, create derivative works, or communicate to the public any such information and content on a world-wide basis.
- All interactions between Member and Counselor will be billed through SupportGroups.com regardless if the interaction is online or offline. Member agrees to abide by the pricing terms agreed upon with an Counselor while utilizing SupportGroups.com and to pay SupportGroups.com for all services rendered to Member by Counselors;
- Member will not take any actions that may undermine, disrupt or manipulate the integrity of the Member feedback (rating) system on the Site. Member will not to interfere with or disrupt the SupportGroups.com servers or networks connected to the Site;
- Member will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, and will not transmit "junk mail", "spam", or any unsolicited mass distribution of email or bulletin board postings;
- Member will not transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist, harmful, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- Member will not disobey or breach this Agreement or any other applicable instructions conveyed by SupportGroups.com;
- Member will not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or ethical code;
- Member will not upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available: (A) any information or material that infringes upon a third party right, especially intellectual property rights; (B) any third party advertisements, including banner exchange services; (C) any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other malicious application or (D) any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense or civil wrong or otherwise violates any applicable law;
- SupportGroups.com enables the transfer of files between Members and Counselors. When opening such file attachments received from Counselors it is the Member's responsibility to scan them with an anti-virus software application prior to opening them;
- Member will not impersonate any person or entity, or make any false statement regarding his or her employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Member will not stalk, threaten or harass Counselors or other Members or infringe upon or attempt to infringe upon their privacy; and;
- SupportGroups.com may review the Member's personal profile and amend any typing or spelling errors. SupportGroups.com cannot and will not examine the validity or accuracy of the details in the Member's personal profile or in any of the Member's postings or transmissions. However, SupportGroups.com may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to post, transmit or remove any content uploaded by the Member. Without derogating from the above, SupportGroups.com may remove any content violating this Agreement. The Member will bear all the risks associated with the uploading and transmitting of material while utilizing SupportGroups.com, including reliance on its accuracy, reliability or legality.
Member and SupportGroups.com Fees
SupportGroups.com will use reasonable efforts to process the payments due from the Member according to the terms agreed upon between Member and an Counselor within seven (7) working days from the execution date of each transaction.
Member is obligated to report to SupportGroups.com in cases when he or she was billed directly by an Counselor (i.e. not through SupportGroups.com). Such report should include a description of the service that was rendered by the Counselor and the price charged.
Time charges to Members are based on increments of 15 seconds as measured on SupportGroups.com's servers. SupportGroups.com's billing system is not fault-free or flexible; therefore SupportGroups.com shall not be liable for any problems, miscalculations or malfunctions in processing the payments owed by the Member. If the Member thinks that a mistake has occurred he or she may send his or her complaint to help@SupportGroups.com.
User Name and Password
When you, the Member, create and open an account with SupportGroups.com, you will be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and any other security information related to your account. You will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, user name or password. You may not use the account, username or password of someone else at any time. You will immediately notify SupportGroups.com of any unauthorized use of Member's password, user name, e-mail, or any other breach of security. SupportGroups.com encourages Member to change their password at least once a month. SupportGroups.com will not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your account or your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by SupportGroups.com due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
SupportGroups.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the account or access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SupportGroups.com's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including the URL;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
SupportGroups.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
- By email: help@SupportGroups.com
Member shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless SupportGroups.com, Deep Dive Media, LLC and its employees, representatives, agents and affiliates against any and all losses, damages, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including litigation costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with any claim, suit, action, or other proceeding brought against SupportGroups.com or such party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding is based on or arises from: (a) any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement to be performed by Member according to this Agreement; (b) Member's refusal to pay for services provided by any Counselor; or (c) any materials that Member had posted to SupportGroups.com or transmitted through it, and/or any content on Member's Web site or otherwise provided by Member.
Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, or electronic mail. The date of receipt shall be deemed the date on which such notice is given.
No AssignmentMember shall not assign his or her rights and obligations according to this Agreement, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior, written consent of SupportGroups.com. Any purported assignment by Member without the appropriate prior written approval will be null and void and of no force or effect.
Modifications to this Agreement
SupportGroups.com may change this Agreement or any part hereof at any time according to its absolute discretion and without any prior notice. Therefore, Member is encouraged to check the terms of this Agreement frequently. By using the service or Site after the changes, Member agrees to be bound by such changes to this Agreement.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer or employee of the other. Neither party shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other, except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound. This Agreement shall be interpreted only in accordance with the laws of the State of California (excluding any rules governing choice of laws), and any legal proceeding arising out this Agreement will occur exclusively in the courts located in California. This Agreement will be binding and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto. This Agreement (and the policies referenced herein and incorporated by reference) constitutes the entire agreement between SupportGroups.com and Member with respect to the subject matter hereof, and Member has not relied upon any promises or representations by SupportGroups.com with respect to the subject matter except as set forth herein. SupportGroups.com services are not open to Members who live in a country that is prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations with the United States.
No amendment to this Agreement will be effective unless made in writing. The paragraph headings herein are solely for the sake of convenience and will not be applied in the interpretation hereof. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
The Member may report any violation of this Agreement to help@SupportGroups.com.
All contents of this site are owned by SupportGroups.com. All rights reserved.